BAE Cement long term relationship with Premier
Premier Autoclaves today announced that it has been awarded a 3 Year autoclave Service Contract for BAE Systems. The three year contract ensures that the vital manufacturing plant at the Towcester site will undergo regular preventative maintenance helping to maximise efficiency and minimise downtime.
Martin Cleere of BAE Systems Towcester said of the Contract “Like any aerospace or composites manufacturer, having a reliable autoclave maintained by experts is of great importance to us to enable reliable and high quality production for our customers. Premier Autoclaves engineers provide peace of mind that the machine is kept in good shape and that potentially expensive issues will be diagnosed before they happen.”
Samuel Clayton, Premier Autoclaves’ Managing Director, said: “We are delighted to have been awarded this contract by BAE Systems further supporting our reputation in the market for engineering excellence and superior customer service. Our partnership will ensure that BAE Systems are able to rely on their facility’s autoclave performance when required, fulfilling the end users requirements.”
The Contract is inclusive of Annual Major Serive and Calibration to a customised specification complying to NADCAP.
The benefits of preventative maintenance are:
- Increased reliability of autoclaves and ovens
- Maximised production up-time
- Maximised autoclave life expectancy
- Increased autoclave efficiency
- Worn components and consumables replaced before they fail
- Comprehensive post-service report given as to condition of machine
- Developing failures diagnosed before they become expensive major defects through systematic inspection and testing
- Accurate readings which can be relied upon due to using UKAS traceable equipment to calibrate vacuum transducers, thermocouple sockets, vessel and temperature sensors, and over pressure and over temperature alarms. Full reports are provided.