Celebrating a decade of consistent support for Oxford University
Premier are delighted to announce another service agreement with Oxford University to maintain & support their autoclave. This continues an already 6 year strong relationship and bolsters Premier’s leading position in education and service and support sector.
Premiers MD, Samuel Clayton commented “the team and I feel that being totally focused within the autoclave servicing and upgrade market allows us to meet and hopefully exceed our customers expectations and celebrating 6 years of consistent service for Oxford University is a testament to this approach and I would like to thank them for there continued business.”
Mike Tacon of Oxford University commented “I have always found Premier to be very thorough with their servicing, inspection and testing. Premier are always on the end of the phone to discuss any issues that may arise and offer advice when problems occur. All in all a positive and helpful company.
Reason for works & Benefit to Oxford University:
- Increased reliability of autoclave
- Maximised production uptime
- Maximised autoclave life expectancy
- Increased autoclave efficiency
- Worn components and consumables replaced before they fail
- Developing failures diagnosed before they become expensive major defects through systematic inspection and testing
- Same day telephone support from industry leading engineers
- Rapid-response breakdown by the only company to focus on support & upgrade of existing manufacturing equipment
Description of works:
Premier’s specially trained service engineers attend site and complete system is checked, tested, serviced and all failed/worn elements replaced within the visit to reduce the need for any unscheduled call outs. Elements assessed at Oxford: Circulation system – Vacuum system – Air control – Temperature control – Safety system – Door control. Test cycles specific to Oxford are run following main works and in-depth site report talked through on site to advise of any potential issues that may need addressing.